This week we will be celebrating Wellbeing Week in our school. This is being organised by the children in 6th class. There will be a schedule of activities happening throughout the week to promote your child’s health and wellbeing.
- Mindful Monday – the children engaged with mindful colouring and inspirational quote activities in class.
- Tranquil Tuesday – the children brought slippers, a fleece or a comfort blanket to school so that they could feel cozy during the day.
- Walk it Wednesday – the children were brought out for a walk around the school grounds. Some of the children in 6th class completed a 5k walk!! (weather permitting)
- Triumphant Thursday – the children brought certificates, medals, trophies to school to share their triumphs with their class.
- Feel Good Friday/ PositiviTEE day – the children were given some Golden time at school. They wore clothes with inspirational quotes on them or colourful clothes that cheer them up. Donations were collected for Pieta House, a worthy charity who support Mental Health and Wellbeing initiatives throughout the country.
We hope that everyone in the school enjoyed the various activities that 6th class arranged.
Thanks to EVERYONE who donated to PIETA HOUSE today. We raised €415 for this very worthy cause.